Our Philosophy of Care
- To provide and improve the best care for patients.
- A commitment to attaining the highest standard of clinical practice and encouraging health promotion.
- To maintain a comfortable and supportive working environment for all the staff.
- To keep a happy team spirit and empathy for patients and staff alike.
- To ensure that communication is open between patients, staff and external parties (eg other professionals) at all times.
We have a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team at Chipping Norton Health Centre. Our Care Navigation team based in reception have been trained to assess, from information they are given by you, which clinician will be the most appropriate for your problem.
Our team includes
- Advanced clinical practitioners
- Practice Nurses
- Health Care Assistants
- A Clinical Pharmacist
- First contact physio
- Chipping Norton Opticians – minor eye conditions service
To find more information about our team and our extended services please visit the Consulting room.