Repeat prescriptions can be made by the following methods:
- Telephone the surgery and leave a message on the repeat prescription ordering service
- Post your request to the surgery dispensary
- Drop your request into the dispensary drop box next to the reception
- You can also order your repeat prescriptions online via Patient Access. Please click on this link for more information /register-for-online-services/
- Email us: email@example.com.
In all cases please allow 48 hours from the request for the repeat prescription to collection. If you order over a weekend or Bank Holiday, such as a Monday, the prescription will be ready for collection on Wednesday.
If you require medication urgently when the surgery is closed, please telephone 111.
Repeat Prescription Forwarding Service
If you are a registered patient with the practice and live within a mile of a Chemist you may request that your repeat prescriptions be forwarded to the chemist of your choice within Chipping Norton.
Currently both Boots and the Co-op Chemists subscribe to this service.
To take advantage of this service:
- Please obtain and complete a collection form from the Chemist of your choice.
- Once completed please hand the form into the surgery dispensary.
- Thereafter repeat prescriptions will be forwarded directly to the Chemist and should be available 48 hours following your usual method of ordering.
If you reside a distance of over one mile from the surgery, your prescription will be made up at the dispensary, and you will be able to collect it from the surgery at the following times (excluding Bank Holidays):
|Monday||8:30- 18:30 hrs|
|Tuesday||8:30- 18:30 hrs|
|Wednesday||8:30- 18:30 hrs|
|Thursday||8:30- 18:30 hrs|
|Friday||8:30- 18:30 hrs|
In all cases please allow 2 working days from the request for the repeat prescription to collection. If you order over a weekend or Bank Holiday, such as a Monday, the prescription will be ready for collection on Wednesday.
Out of Hours Urgent Medication
If you require medication urgently when the surgery has closed,
Please telephone 111. Local Out of Hours Pharmacies are:
Chipping Norton Pharmacy
(Located within Chipping Norton Health Centre)
Mon – 7 am – 10 pm
Tue – Fri 7 am – 11 pm
Sat 7 am – 10 pm Sun 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Telephone: 01608 648002