We are encouraging all our patients to sign up to and use the NHS App. With full access you can;
- order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- manage appointments
- view your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- register your organ donation decision
- choose how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number (find out what your NHS number is)
- use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you
You can also now receive message from us via the app instead of by text message or email. To turn notifications for messages on or off:
- Log in to the app.
- Go to More.
- Select Account and settings.
- Then select Manage notifications.
- Use the toggle to turn notifications on or off.
Turning your notifications on or off may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
To access the NHS App, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. Your NHS App then securely connects to information from us.