Using Engage Consult
What is Engage Consult? See here
Please read the following notes carefully:-
You must be a registered Chipping Norton Health Centre patient in order to use the on-line Engage Consult service. (If this is your 1st time using Engage Consult you will need to set up an account. This is a very simple process and it will not delay your submission. Please click here if you wish to look at how to use Engage Consult.)
If your condition is such that you wish to speak to a clinician TODAY you must be available to take a call before 18:00 today.
If you are requesting a routine (non-urgent) consultation with you usual GP, to ensure that we have the very latest update on your condition, YOU MUST submit your request on a day that they are working – see here
You can submit a request using Engage Consult from 08:00-16:30 Mon-Fri.
Outside of these days and hours please contact NHS 111 for urgent issues and medical advice.
You can use Engage Consult at any time for self-help and for self-referrals.
Your on-line request will be reviewed and prioritised by either a GP or our URGENT CARE TEAM as appropriate.
- Want to ask a GP or Nurse a question?
- Request ‘on the day’ Medical Help from us – Please submit our assessment form before 16:30. Please ensure you answer our series of medical questions as thoroughly as you can, to help our clinical staff to help you.
- Routine (non-urgent) problems -Please ensure you answer our series of medical questions as thoroughly as you can, to help our clinical staff to help you.
- Self-help or Self-referrals
- Admin Queries – Please complete one of our online form.