GP telephone appointments can be used for;
- Discussions regarding test results
- Discussions regarding ongoing treatment
- Queries about treatment or care
- Discussions regarding possible care – e.g. so a GP can assess whether a blood test may be required, so this can be authorised in advance of a future appointment
- Medication requests – those which our Clinical Pharmacist cannot take care of
- Queries about medication – those which our Clinical Pharmacist cannot take care of
Should you feel that you do not need to visit the Health Centre but feel that a discussion over the phone with a doctor would suffice, please ask our Care Navigation team for a telephone consultation. The appointments are of 5 minutes duration. Please ensure that you remain available for the doctor to call you back at the designated time.
Telephone calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.