Change Personal Details

Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your address or name. It is important that we have up to date contact details in case we need to contact you.

You must provide us with proof of your change of address. You will need to attend the Health Centre to complete a change of address form and provide us with this proof before these details can be amended.

If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, you are required to provide us with a copy of the appropriate documents to support this change (requirement of Department of Health).

If you are moving to an address that might be deemed as outside of our practice boundary, you will need to apply to remain registered with the Health Centre. Please visit the New Patient Registration page for further information.

If you wish to update your contact phone number please complete this form.

Update Contact Numbers

Update Contact Numbers

About you

Please use this date format: DD/MM/YYYY.
Any responses we send will go to this email address.

Update Contact Numbers

Would you have any objection to being reminded by text for appointments?